Are you feeling like life is just happening to you lately?
Maybe a little lost, like you want and need more clarity and direction? Perhaps you need a little support and guidance on how to break things down, and motivation for next steps?
Join me for the Choice Discovery Ignition Workshop and find your direction.
In this safe space for women, free of judgment and full of understanding, we will work through major topics relating to body image, self-image, and what’s holding us back from living our most free and genuine life. You will walk away feeling in clear control, with tools and framework to set goals and take action on the priorities that matter most to you.
Above all, you will gain confidence in your choices. You will learn exactly what happy and healthy means for you, and how to make that a reality, on your terms.
A sampling of what we’ll cover:
- Breaking down conditioning and messaging we have received as women, and how that relates to our self-image
- Discussing the connection between physical confidence and confidence everywhere else
- Connecting our personal conditioning to our lived reality and how it manifests itself daily
- Looking at our meaning for exercise, health, and wellness
- Uncovering our stories and narratives
- Exploring our shoulds, fears, and permission
- Pinpointing what’s holding us back
- Articulating our values
- Determining our priorities
- Learning about Choice Discovery
- Defining one next step
- Tools for change and living in the new light of choice
This unique workshop combines group brainstorming, activities, and discussion; paired conversation; and individual reflection time with worksheets. It can be facilitated as a full-day workshop (6 hours, including coffee, water, and lunch), or in a 3-week format (three 90-minute sessions, three consecutive weeks). To keep the group engaged and intimate, space is very limited.
It’s time to ignite your choice
“I gained confidence in my abilities, and in my own decision making. You set me on a path of being in tune with who I am. You provided a safe place for me to reveal my true self.”
“This workshop was SO. MUCH. MORE. than I came here for! I’ve been challenged to think outside of all the boxes the world says you have to be in.”
“I am much better at assessing my current obligations and goals, prioritizing what is most important for a given period of time, and really focusing on those goals – without the guilt from what I am putting on the back burner since I know I can always make it a priority in the future.”
“The workshop was amazing. I spent pretty much the last 8 years of my life choosing by not choosing, and it resulted in so many bad things and nearly ruined my marriage. I wish I had met you earlier, but I probably wouldn’t have been ready to do the work until now.”