If you’ve been here for a minute, you’ll remember a few years ago when I founded the Choice Discovery Movement. Truthfully, it was a bit of a misguided re-branding attempt, which is why you might not even remember it at all. But ultimately, it doesn’t really matter because to this day, the roots of my philosophy, mission, and brand remain the same:
You get to choose.
Fitting, then, that a few weeks ago, I was asked to be a guest on a podcast whose tagline is “Where one decision can change your life.” Right on brand.
What I really love about this particular podcast and host, Tara Patten, and why I said yes to be a guest, is that while it’s a podcast about fashion and the host is a personal stylist, she recognizes the power of all the intersections involved in self-image and confidence. Her whole philosophy is that every decision you make is contributing to the outcome you’re seeing in your life, and I couldn’t agree with her more!
And so, that’s why she created Choose-day Tuesday on her podcast, where she interviews all kinds of coaches and experts about different, but related, topics to fashion, that support her mission to change the way people experience personal style. Not surprisingly, we ended up having an awesome conversation, with so many great tidbits and takeaways.
Add this one to your queue, and hear all about:
- The power of knowing ourselves really deeply and the difference it can make in our life experience
- How everybody wants an easy button and the question I ask to help people filter about it
- Decision difference makers for me and my career
- Tara’s experience with self-discovery work and her biggest, game-changing takeaway
- The question you might be asking yourself that indicates you’re ready for a self-discovery partnership
Plus, the episode is only 23 minutes long! I mean, that seems like a good investment of a little time and no money to find out How to Meaningfully Change your Life. Check it out by clicking below!
As always, let me know what you think.